DRIVE FOR THE BEST!
We realize the importance of our employees and their families. Our business model allows drivers to be home over the weekend and sometimes through the week, and this truly makes for a happier work experience.
The small company feel is forever lasting. You are NEVER just a number here. We enjoy getting to know you personally and want you to feel at home and comfortable with us.
We have a “Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you” philosophy. We welcome feedback to help us to continually improve.
Here are some of the best aspects of Tennessee Contract Carriers, Inc.
- Small Carrier
- Drivers treated with fairness and respect
- Weekly Home Time
- Great miles – No sitting
- .48 cents per mile starting pay
- Reloads booked in advance
- No touch freight on 53′ vans
- Mobile Communications
- Prepass for scales and tolls
- Fuel card provided
- Weekly advances allowed
- International, Prostars, and Macks
- Detention Pay
- Breakdown Pay
- 70 mph truck speed
- Pay raises across the board!