Tennessee Contract Carriers, Inc. offers Owner Operators very similar perks of being an employee except you are your own business owner. We pride ourselves in treating our owner operators the same as we do company drivers. We dispatch with the business owner in mind by working hard to keep deadhead down while offering profitable runs.
We offer owner operators our shop services when available. Our labor charges are well below industry standard. We do not mark-up any parts costs we incur. We simply pass them on to the owner operator.
Tennessee Contract Carriers, Inc. pays more to owner operators than most others in the industry. Our payment package allows the business owner to be successful and run how they are used to running.
Our payment package includes:
• Earn 80% of gross revenue
• Earn 100% of fuel surcharge, which is 100% of outbound loads and some inbound loads
• We offer Owner Operators the same fuel discount program that we have
• We pay all state required permits
• IFTAs are taken care of by the company as well
• No trailer fees
• We pay 100% of scales and tolls
• Weekly settlements paid on Fridays
• 2008 or newer equipment, unless approved
• Base plates
• Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance
•Occupational Accidental Insurance through TBA
•23 years of age
•No failed drug or alcohol tests
•Clean MVR (or minimal issues)
•Current Class A commercial driver’s license
•3 years of verifiable employment history
• Current DOT Medical Card